With visionaries others pursue, methods others neglect and ideas others don’t even
consider, ReadHowYouWant not only seeks to lead an industry – we seek to transform
it. The company is thriving under the guidance and leadership of some of the brightest
minds and most experienced executives in business.
- Co-founder and CVO, ReadHowYouWant. Chris holds degrees
in physics, math, economics, and law from the University of Sydney. He previously
founded Computer Law Services Pty Ltd and Lawpoint Pty Ltd, both of which he sold
to Thomson Publishing. Chris resides in Sydney, Australia.
- General Manager, ReadHowYouWant. Jon has been a publisher
for all his working life. For over 20 years he managed one of the fastest growing
and most profitable trade publishers in Australia. He have been involved in almost
all aspects of publishing and distribution in Australia and internationally. He
has established, managed and grown new publishing businesses - and these businesses
have been consistently profitable while growing. From 1987 to 2007 he was Managing
Director and Publisher, Simon and Schuster (Australia) Pty Ltd and a member of the
S&S International Executive Committee. Prior to that, he was General Manager and
Publisher of Doubleday Australia Pty Ltd and Sales Director of Thomas Nelson Australia.
- Project Manager, ReadHowYouWant. Ann is a Reading Specialist
and has worked in the field of education for over 20 years. Before joining ReadHowYouWant
in 2009, Ann founded and directed The Reading Clinic in the San Francisco Bay area
since 1997. Prior to The Reading Clinic, Ann worked at Lindamood Bell Learning Processes
where she was trained in multi-sensory teaching techniques for children with phonological
processing and language disorders. She also worked in private practice with students
with reading, writing, language and math disorders including dyslexia, hyperlexia
and ADHD. She received her Baccalaureate degree in Liberal Studies from San Francisco
- UK Sales and Marketing Manager – Formerly Sales Director of Duncan Baird Publishers Alex has extensive experience of all aspects of UK Sales and Distribution as well as bringing a wealth of expertise on the European Publishing Markets.
- Sales & Marketing Manager, ReadHowYouWant. Margaret was
previously a senior staff member at Leading Edge Books where she was a book buyer
and managed publisher relations in ANZ. She has been in the book industry since
- Publisher Representative, ReadHowYouWant. Bradi has received a MFA in Poetry from Eastern Washington University, as well as a MS in Book Publishing from Portland State University. Prior to working for ReadHowYouWant, she worked for two NW publishers: Ooligan Press and EWU Press. Being a Portland native, she is enthusiastic about the growing literary culture in her hometown, and volunteers for Wordstock Festival of the Book.